But we won't let THAT interrupt our weekly party, right?
Remember? You pin your pictures to the Pinterest Group Board, get views from hundreds of followers and maybe even get to be featured here next week.
How to pin your photos to the group board?
2. Leave a comment, here or on any of my Pinterest pins, with your Pinterest user name.
3. I'll follow you back
4. I'll send you an invite
5. Accept the invite
6. Start pinning!
Begginers, here's a detailed explanation:
- You have to follow me on Pinterest (and I have to follow you), because these are Pinterest's rules for group boards. If the board admin wants to invite people to the pin to the board, they have to follow each other. You can only follow one of my boards, btw.
- You don't have to be bloggers. As long as your pictures are somewhere around the WWW, you're good. Flickr, Picasaweb, Instagram etc. are all fine.
- Your pin doesn't have to be a tutorial. As long as it can be an inspiration to someone, that's fine.
- If you have a non-English blog, that's OK. These days, with Google Translate, we can just translate the page to another language.
All right then, shall we see today's features?
Fall is here already, and fall means pumpkins, and this is a great tutorial for a fabric pumpkin from Craft Cravings.
I'm addicted to chalkboard paint! I'm working on a tutorial for a chalkboard with a twist, but meanwhile, take a look at this awsome idea, for chalkboard mugs by The Purple Carrot.
And last one for today - a super cute fabric bunny, with a link to a free pattern, by Tom Toy.
Thanks for sharing ladies, if you were featured, feel free to grab a button!
That's it for today, don't forget to pin your best works into the board!