Remember? You pin your pictures to the Pinterest Group Board, get views from hundreds of followers and maybe even get to be featured here next week.
How to pin your photos to the group board?
2. Leave a comment, here or on any of my Pinterest pins, with your Pinterest user name.
3. I'll follow you back
4. I'll send you an invite
5. Accept the invite
6. Start pinning!
Begginers, here's a detailed explanation:
- You have to follow me on Pinterest (and I have to follow you), because these are Pinterest's rules for group boards. If the board admin wants to invite people to the pin to the board, they have to follow each other. You can only follow one of my boards, btw.
- You don't have to be bloggers. As long as your pictures are somewhere around the WWW, you're good. Flickr, Picasaweb, Instagram etc. are all fine.
- Your pin doesn't have to be a tutorial. As long as it can be an inspiration to someone, that's fine.
- If you have a non-English blog, that's OK. These days, with Google Translate, we can just translate the page to another language.
All right then, shall we see today's features?
With 3 young kids, sometimes I just can't find the time to sit properly and eat, so these days I'm a lot into snacky food. This roasted bell pepper bruschetta by Tazim from Being Tazim looks delicious! A perfect summery evening snack.
|Roasted Bell Pepper Bruschetta @ Being Tazim|
Look at this perfection! Beautiful polymer clay buttons by Dolly Madison. I've written in the past about my special relationship with polymer clay, but these buttons just blow my mind!
|Polymer clay buttons @ Dolly Madison|
And Kimberlee from Kimberlee Korner with a cute lace knit sleeveless tunic. Talking about summery night - what would be more perfect that sitting in our backyard, wearing this tunic embellished with polymer clay buttons and eating my delicious roast bell pepper bruschetta?...
|Lace knit sleeveless tunic @ Kimberlee Korner|
Thanks for sharing ladies, if you were featured, feel free to grab a button!
That's it for today, don't forget to pin your best works into the board!