Award season seems to have arrived :) In the last three days I got nominated for The Sunshine Award by two different bloggers, which of course makes me really really happy, especially after a long and hard day of summer vacation, that has left me feeling very exhausted.
Like the Versatile Blogger Award, this is also an award from bloggers to bloggers and there are some rules as well.
First of all, I want to thank the lovely ladies who nominated me for the award - Regina from the blog At the Lake and Stephanie from the blog Bee Tree Studios, you should go and visit them, their blogs are awsome!
Now to the blogs I want to nominate for the award.
|Sews N Bows|
|Jacks and Kate|
And here are the questions I had to answer. I hope you don't mind that I combined the questions from Regina & Stephanie into one list.
- What is your favorite movie? Before Sunrise
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
- What was your favorite book as a child? Any book by Enid Blyton
- If you could be any animal, what would you be? That's a tough one... The Man always says I'm a bird, so a bird it is :)
- Gold or Silver? Silver
- What was the funniest thing you ever did as a child? I know my mom tells stories about me eating certain weird things...
- What was the last restaurant you went to? It's called Klemantina and it's located in a small village in Israel.
- Do you karaoke? I love Karaoke (please don't hold it against me...), expecially KTV - those private karaoke rooms
- What is your favorite board game? Monopoly
- What’s your favorite meal of the day? Lunch
- What’s your favorite fruit? Pomelo
- When you were five, what did you want to be when you grew up? Actress
- What quality do you find most attractive in others?
- What’s your favorite sport? Does Tai Chi count?...
- What’s your favorite candy? Snickers
- What’s your favorite online shopping website?
- What’s your pet peeve? jumping the queue
- Winter, spring, summer or fall?
- How many pairs of shoes do you have? Do I need to count those I only wore once?...